Saturday, May 3, 2014

What’s new in the begining of may–Playtime collection

In the beginning of may I have a little collection for you, the base are two minikits, one more for boy's and one a lot more girly.
Both based on the same colors, so easy combinable.

I had a lot fun playing for myself. These Photos are from last week at home in my parents garden, sometimes I miss the country.
(But like living in the city way too much to move back)


Here is the Playtime bundle, two kit’s, 10 Layer styles and 4 cluster frames.

The lil Froggie kit, dedicated to my sweet nephew and my tomboy daughters.

And the girly kit playful girl with bold colors and lots of flowers.

http://www.thedigichick.com/shop/playful-girl.html






Some inspiration pages of my CT:


Don’t forget the iNSD SALE



And here is a little freebie for you, the playful girl cluster frames:

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment