Friday, May 9, 2014

vintage keepsakes


This kit is dedicated to my grandma, I learned a lot from her, sewing, crocheting, stitching and other things. She left me a much treasured  stock for my art and craft projects, like pressed flowers in cookbooks, or old yarns with a quality you don't see anymore. I made this kit  thinking of her and her habit to collect beautiful snippets.
This week new in the store is:

in the shop here


There are cluster too:
And some Quickpages:

in the shop here
Some inspiration from my CT:
And in the spirit of mothersday a little Freebie for you:
And don’t forget to check out my newsletter for part 1 of the kit:

Happy scrapping!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Beautiful kit and love the freebies. I just signed up for your newsletter. Can i please get a resend of it if you already sent so that I can grab part 1? Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have resent the newsletter, check your inbox ;)

      Delete
  2. May I get a resend also please :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have resent the newsletter, check your inbox ;)

      Delete
  3. I also signed up for your newsletter. I'd appreciate a resend of the newsletter to get part 1. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mothers Day to all designers and scrappers!! This is a beautiful new kit and freebies!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely color palette; love minis. I also signed up for your newsletter hoping to get part 1 - I hope I'm not too late! Thanks for part 2!!

    ReplyDelete