Saturday, May 3, 2014

2014 iNSD DigiScrap Parade

I participaded in the DigiScrap Parade for the first time, and I have to say all parts together make such a awesome kit. Have fun hopping.

My contribution is below. Just click on the image to download the kit. And enjoy!

https://designbyziska.box.com/shared/static/4yh1us9ts72issz4qafr.zip

If you're following the Parade route from start to finish, you should have arrived here from Sweet Caroline Studio by Celeste Knight and your next stop will be my fellow Digichick Designer Angie Hinksman. If you get lost along the way, just head back to the DigiScrap Parade site to view the master list and get back on track.

You might want to sign up for my Newsletter, ther is always a little (this weekend huge) gift inside for you.

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment