Saturday, August 9, 2014

baby girl - Digichick birthday sale

Birthday Sale at the digichick 40% OFF

This week is the huge birthday sale at the digichick my whole shop is 40% off!
 .

New to the store: baby girl





A good friend of mine recently had her long dreamed of first daughter. Seeing her photos brought me back to the moments my daughters where born and I created this kit for the sweet first moments with a little baby girl. Don't worry a baby boy kit is in the works too.



I made some clusters too:



Some brush overlays:



There are some pieces of wordart too:


here in the shop

Too save some cash I have all of them bundled up:
Right now you could grab the bundle for the regular prize of the kit.

here in the shop

And there is a little Blog Freebie for you:

https://designbyziska.box.com/shared/static/hadmvxqfxkpemjnsjrh5.zip

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment